Setting up your Always Online email account in Outlook Express - 10 Steps
Let us look at the steps which we need to follow for
setting up your Always Online Email account in Outlook Express.
Note: When you open Outlook Express for the first time, you might be asked if you want to set it as a default email client on your system. Make sure you answer in the affirmative.
- Start Outlook Express. Click on Tools in the menu bar and
then go to Accounts
- This brings up the Internet Accounts pop-up window. Click
on the Mail tab, to bring it to the front if it is not already
so. If you are starting Outlook Express for the first time, there would not be
any email accounts listed on this window.
- To add a new mail account, click on the Add button and then
on Mail as shown in the image below.
- This brings up the Internet Connection Wizard pop-up window. Enter your name
in the Display Name field and click on the
- The wizard now asks for your email address. Enter you full Always Online email address and
click on the Next button.
- In the next window, you need to feed in three important bits of information
- the incoming and outgoing email servers and the type of
the incoming email server.
Your incoming email server is POP3.
The outgoing email server is mail.always-online.com.
last information that you need to enter to complete the setup of the
new account is the username and password for that email account. These
login details are the ones we gave you when you set up your account.
After completing the fields for Account Name and Password, click on the Next button.
- In the following window, click on the Finish button to
complete the process of setting up a new email account in Outlook
- You will now see the new email account has been added to the
Accounts list. The account is referred by its server
10. Click Close, and now your Always Online Email will now be deliverd to your computer via Outlook Express!